All of our Shop Rides are intended for new, intermediate and advanced road cyclists. Before joining these rides you should already have the general skills required to ride the roads safely with car traffic. B group rides range from 35 to 45 miles over rolling terrain.
• Rules Of The Road Link •
2 to 2.5 hour ride
2 to 2.5 hour ride
Intermediate MTB Ride
1st and 3rd Thursday of every month
Call the shop for any additional info:
2020 is the 7th season of The Cycology Women's Ride Series (CWRS) This series is the premier women's cycling program in the region, supporting women’s cycling by getting all levels of cyclists involved.
Beginning April 4th, the series combines 26 Saturdays of morning clinics and rides to help women gain comfort and confidence in riding on road or trail. The series kicks off early on March 26 for a free special clinic and potluck. See our event page for details. https://www.facebook.com/events/555360755332706/
April - September (26 weeks)
through Memorial Weekend
June - September
• Get special discounts off your cycling gear. Details to be announced at the Spring Tune Up
• Enjoy clinics and demos for road, gravel, and mountain cyclists
• Submit and vote for your favorite rides to become "featured" rides
• Join us for a culminating epic weekend event at Indian Boundary for road, gravel, and Mtn bike!
$50.00 + Tax per person
Cost covers the entire season (26 weeks)
Register at Cycology Bicycles
Registration forms are in the shop; sign up at the front desk!
Contact Jackie Taylor for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for the CWRS and:
• Meet other women cyclists at your skill level and pace
• Improve your fitness and cycling performance
• Participate in one of two beginner group classes, April and July
• Learn from cycling and sports medicine experts who lead clinics in conjunction with rides
• Invite friends (guys and gals) to join us in designated "epic" rides
• Participate in mid-season repeats of popular clinics
• Join one of four distinct no-drop pace groups (with distances for A, B, C and beginner groups) and learn from experienced ride leaders
• Earn ride participation and achievement awards
• Take advantage of two free bike rentals
• Have the opportunity to purchase CWRS apparel (jerseys, shorts, arm warmers, jackets, etc.)
• Enjoy regular Ladies Night Outs and pot lucks to learn how others are enjoying their season
Clinics cover: Bicycle Maintenance, Changing Flats, Proper Bicycle Fit, Staying Injury Free, Blount County’s Best Bike Routes, Gravel Routes in the Region, Nutrition and Hydration on the Bike, Bike Law and Advocacy, Group Riding, Bike Handling and more.